Hello and welcome to the tastiest protein treat you will ever put in your mouth…for now.
This beautiful creation is the Chocolate Banana Protein Cake. This recipe makes 4 servings. You can split it in 1/4’s with friends. Have a 1//4 a night as your nightly dessert…or do what i do and eat the whole thing.
…that’s enough talking Ryan. Let’s get this masterpiece started so you can brag to your friends that you made an amazing protein cake.
Protein Cake Ingredients:
1 Cup Power Cake Kodiak Cake Mix
1 Scoop of Protein Powder (type of protein your choice)
1 tbsp of chocolate chips
1 cup of almond milk
Calories: 912 Calories / 137 g Carbs / 13 g Fat / 66 g Protein
Peanut Butter Frosting Ingredients:
4 tbsp of Pb Fit
1/4 Cup of Almond Milk (or use water)
Calories: 140-160 Calories (if you use almond milk cals increase)
10 g Carbs / 4 g Fat / 16 g Protein
- Mix 1 cup of kodiak cake mix and 1 scoop of protein powder into bowl w/ chocolate chips
- Mix 1/2 cup to 1 cup of almond milk until mix has pancake batter like consistency.
- Slice banana into thin slices and add them to bowl
- Mix ingredients together in bowl
- Add ingredients evenly into cake dish
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350 degrees
- Put cake dish into oven for 15-20 minutes
- Check cake by placing thin object such as a knife or fork to see if cake is done baking. If your knife or fork comes out with batter, your cake is not done cooking.
- Take out cake and let it cool for 20 minutes.
- Put 4 tbsp of Pb Fit into small bowl
- Mix in 1/4 cup of almond milk or use water
- Mix until powder becomes frosting like consistency
- Spread frosting on top of cake once the cake has cooled for twenty minutes
Tag me with your creations on my instagram @bodybyryanfitness
Interested in more recipes like this? All of my online coaching clients receive a recipe book filled with amazing recipes.
Click the link below for my online client application form: