- Sauté onion and garlic on stove top with light olive oil or cooking spray.
- Cook ground turkey until browned, seasoning as you cook. Add Salt & Pepper, paprika, and chili powder while cooking.
- Add 1/2 cup of marinara sauce, 1/2 cup of bbq sauce, and 2 tbsp of tomato paste into ground turkey.
- Add garlic and onion and mix together with turkey.
- Cook until ground turkey is cooked and voila!
Interested in more recipes like this?
All of my online coaching clients receive a recipe book filled with amazing recipes.
Apply for online coaching here.
I love ya and thank you for trying these recipes 🙂
Let me know how you like them!
Tag me in your creations on Instagram: @bodybyryanfitness